Give Where You Live...Or Because You Believe.
The Fairfield County Community Foundation Giving Day is an extraordinary opportunity to "give where you live." But as we like to say, give also because you believe in the work that Dandelion Productions has brought to communities in Connecticut for close to 20 years.
Last year, because of your generosity, we raised $3,500, allowing Dandelion to expand mission programming, creating the brand new BRIDGE program. This applied theater mobile unit will tour accessible productions to underserved populations in the CT community, empowering these audiences with opportunities with conversations and connections surrounding social justice themes.
This March 1st, help us meet our goal of $10,000
to bring our summer Shakespeare back to the stage
after our 2017 summer break.
How to Contribute
- On March 1st, visit https://fcgives.org/designee/dandelion-productions-inc and follow the instructions on the page.
- Make a donation by credit card in the amount of $10 or more!
- You will receive a receipt confirmation from FCGives.org as well as an applicable tax receipt if requested.
- If you feel like sharing your contact info, expect a big "Thank you!" from all of us Dandelions.
- Come join us this summer for Shakespeare under the stars and introduce yourself!
Can't Donate? Help Us Spread The Word
We get it and no worries! If you can't open your wallet, then let your voice be heard! Follow the links to our social media pages below and share, share, share! Invite friends and family to make a contribution, and then make sure they join you this summer for our production of The Tempest.